Directions to Rehearsals
|First Congregational Church, Old Greenwich|
|Union Memorial, Stamford|
|United Congregational, Norwalk|
|New Canaan High School|
|St Luke’s Performing Arts Center|
Directions to First Congregational Church, Greenwich
Take Exit 5 (Old Greenwich/Riverside) off I95 North or South. Turn right onto Boston Post Road. Go to Next traffic light – Sound Beach Ave. Turn right. Go 1/4 mile to roundabout. Bear right through it. Binney Park is on your right. Go 30 yards. Take next left onto Forest Ave. Church is on your right. Turn right into parking lot. Entrance to auditorium off driveway between church and cemetery, at Preschool door.
If you are coming from North or West of Norwalk, take the Route 7 connector to I95 South. It is about 12 minutes from North Norwalk to Old Greenwich Exit 5.
Directions to Union Memorial Church,
FROM I-95, WESTBOUND:
- Exit 9, turn Right at end of ramp on Rt. 1
- Immediately, at 1st light, turn Right on Courtland Avenue/Rt. 106
- Go 1 mile to T at Glenbrook Road & turn Left on Glenbrook Rd.
- Do NOT follow sign “Rt. 106 to Right”
- Go 1 block over RR tracks – Glenbrook Road becomes Church St. here
- Immediately turn Right at next light on Kirkham Place, church on this corner
- Go into fenced parking lot on Right, church across street.
FROM I-95, EASTBOUND:
- Exit 9, turn Left at end of ramp, go 1 block to Rt. 1
- Turn Left on Rt. 1, go to first light
- Turn Rt. on Courtland Avenue/Rt. 106
- Follow directions above
FROM MERRITT PARKWAY:
EASTBOUND OR WESTBOUND:
- Exit 36, Rt. 106 South
- Turn Right at end of ramp onto Hoyt St/Rt.106
- Follow signs for Rt. 106, ignoring road name changes. Go 3.4 miles
- through Darien, where Hoyt becomes Middlesex Rd.
- After passing Holmes School (brick building) on Right, bear Right, following signs for Rt. 106 . Middlesex Rd becomes Glenbrook Rd.
- At next intersection, with light, Courtland Avenue & Rt. 106 go to Left.
- KEEP GOING STRAIGHT HERE, DO NOT FOLLOW 106.
- Green signs on Right point ahead to U of Bridgeport, Sacred Heart U.
- Go 1 block over RR tracks – Road changes name to Church St. here
- Church now visible ahead on Right.
Follow directions above – same as from I-95.
Directions to United Congregational Church on Richards Avenue in Norwalk
(about 1 mile North of the Post Road, near the Darien line, and about 1/3 mile North of Norwalk Technical College.United Congregational Church – across the street from 274 Richards Ave, Norwalk)
From Exit 13 on Route 95
- At the end of the ramp, turn right onto the Post Road.
- Turn left on Richards Avenue – if you are coming from the North on 95, this will be the second light, about 0.5 mi. Look for the left pointing sign to Norwalk Community College.
If you are coming from the South on 95, this will be the first road to your left.
- The church is 1.3 miles on your left, a couple of hundred yards after the intersection with Scribner Avenue. There is a sign at the road, and the driveway slopes down away from the street.
From Exit 38 on the Merritt Parkway
- From the South (Stamford), at the end of the ramp, turn right and take the first left onto Nursery Street. From the North (Fairfield), at the end of the ramp, turn right and take the first right onto Nursery Street.
- Take first left onto Ponus Avenue, then at a fork, take the right fork onto Fox Run Road.
- Go to a ‘T’ intersection with Fillow Street – school on your right – take the right turn onto Fillow.
- Take first left onto Richards Avenue. The church is a couple of hundred yards on your right. There is a sign at the road, and the driveway slopes down away from the street.
New Canaan High School
Merritt Parkway – Rte. 15 (Southbound and Northbound)
Exit 37; left onto South Avenue (Rte. 124 North) to New Canaan. Go to first major intersection and take a left onto Farm Road. The high school is on the left. Take a left into the second parking lot.
I-95 (Southbound and Northbound)
Exit 15; follow signs for Rte. 7 (Connector) Danbury. At Exit 2, take a right. Go to next light and take a right onto New Canaan Avenue (Rte. 123 North); follow through Norwalk to New Canaan. Pass under Merritt Parkway bridge (Rte. 15). Travel 3/10 mile and take a left onto Old Norwalk Road to four-way stop sign. Go straight onto Farm Road. At traffic light continue straight onto Farm Road. The high school is on the left. Take a left into the second parking lot.